maandag 18 oktober 2010

campervan upgrade

When Paul suggested a surf roadtrip to France and Spain this summer I thought 2 things. Surf! :) and That VAN! He already finished the construction 5 years ago but never painted it. I got carte blanche for the interior. Since we both like surfing and skateboarding and it is also the Dreams company van I had some restrictions/guidelines that I had to keep in mind. I also need to thank Dave for the exellent wall'paper'. (vinyl)


close-up wall



     Side of our kitchen full of Stickers!
Of course! Skate and Surf
means stickers.. Only the ones
supported by the shop made it in
this collection of B&W's



the closet inspired by Dreams and Reality skateshop

For more info about Dreamsskateshop please visit enterdreams.com

1 opmerking:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...